Do you have an idea for a show or have an existing plant based show?
Do you have quality work, whether artistic or educational or promotional, to share?
Do you have quality, professional advice to offer?
How would like to reach over 30 million potential viewers on the Plant Based Network?
WE CAN HELP.
What is the Plant-Based Network
Based in Charlotte, NC, the Plant-Based Network is a lifestyle and entertainment media network dedicated to helping people to improve their health and create a more sustainable planet by transitioning to and living a plant-based lifestyle. We are a global media outlet with a mission help grow and accelerate the plant-based movement in every country and every city.
The Plant-Based Network features TV shows on the plant-based lifestyle covering a variety of topics such as plant-based/vegan cooking, health, fitness, and environment/sustainability. However, unlike other TV networks, the Plant-Based Network has no meat, dairy or pharmaceutical commercials or advertisements.
In addition to shows that we produce, we are constantly looking for great content from others that are as passionate as we are in promoting the plant-based lifestyle. We leverage multiple platforms to share this content both online, as listed below, as well as offline through local support groups we call Plant-Based Fan Clubs.
Benefits of Having a Show on the Plant-Based Network
- Build your credibility - Having your own show on the Plant-Based Network, which includes an Advisory Committee with top experts in the plant-based movement, provides you credibility as an authority, thought leader and influencer in your field.
- Increase your visibility - Your show will be available to hundreds of millions of people on multiple platforms including Roku, Android, iPhone, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Smart TVs, and on the Internet. In addition, your show will be promoted on our network through commercials, as well as on social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Generate revenue - As your viewership increases, you receive a percentage of the net profit generated from advertisers and sponsors. You can also generate additional revenue by promoting your products and/or services on your show and driving traffic to your online store. We even have a learning management system where you can build and sell your own online courses on the Plant-Based Network with no upfront costs or technical setup.
- Make an impact and leave a legacy - Being a part of the Plant-Based Network means you also are helping us in our mission to help grow and accelerate the plant-based movement...to improve people's health and create a more sustainable planet.
How it Works
STEP #1 - SUBMIT YOUR CONCEPT
Tell us your concept and send us a link (i.e. YouTube or Vimeo) to a 1 to 3 minute sample video by contacting us.
STEP #2 - REVIEW SUBMISSION
We will contact you after reviewing your submission to determine if this is a good fit for both you and the Plant-Based Network.
STEP #3 - DETERMINE BUSINESS, TECHNOLOGY AND FEASIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
We will determine all of the production requirements (business, technology and staffing), how much it will cost to produce your show, and who are the potential advertisers and sponsors. If you already have a show produced, we can review it to make sure it meets the industry standard and if it will require editing.
Here is what we are looking for in terms of technology requirements:
- Format: 1080p mp4
- FPS:30fps actually (29.97)
- Export H.264
- AAC: 48000 Hz, Stereo (L R)
- Data Rate: 4 mbit/s
STEP #4 - SIGN AN AGREEMENT AND PRODUCE THE SHOW
We will sign an agreement with terms, secure funding (i.e. advertisers and sponsors), and produce the show.
STEP #5 - MARKET THE SHOW
We will develop and execute a marketing strategy for your show, which will include an internet, mobile and social marketing strategy.